The ultra-rugged Trimble® SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna offers unmatched reliability for construction site positioning. Ideal for use on small and large job sites, it can serve as a GNSS rover system or as a base station for other GNSS operations including machine control.
- Compact design with unprecedented strength and durability, easy to use and virtually indestructible
- Full GNSS tilt compensation makes site positioning easier and more accessible for new users, while saving time and money for experienced users. It is now possible to capture accurate points while standing, walking or driving the site in a vehicle, while the receiver is not level.
- The most rugged receiver Trimble has ever built, don’t experience downtime with equipment that doesn’t work
- Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) corrections for higher accuracy site measurements
- Uses more GNSS constellations (672 channels), satellites and signals to increase productivity and uptime, greater accuracy in difficult conditions (under tree canopy or in urban areas)
- Uses the ebubble to see the verticality of the receiver in the software instead of on the rod bubble; work more efficiently and effectively, especially in low light
- Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology uses all available signals to provide survey-grade positioning in many areas where other GNSS systems either can’t provide a solution at all or produce unreliable error estimates.
- Trimble xFill™ technology expands site productivity by allowing short excursions into locations where GNSS corrections were not previously available.